Thermi Skin Tightening Las Vegas
Look your best without surgery or downtime
Did you know that one of the most effective non-surgical ways to reshape and tighten skin and other soft tissues is to apply heat? With just the right amount and temperature, tissues begin to produce new collagen and elastin to help create a firmer and smoother look.
- What is Thermi?
- Where can Thermi be used to tighten skin?
- How much does Thermi cost in Las Vegas?
- ThermiVa for vaginal tissue remodeling
- Eyelid rejuvenation with Thermi
- Schedule your consultation today
What is Thermi?
Thermi® uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to gently create this heat. Using temperature monitoring devices and heat-sensing cameras, tissues are warmed to therapeutic levels to induce these changes without harming surrounding tissues. The first technology of its kind to use this controlled heat technology, Thermi treatments are FDA-cleared, minimally-invasive, and can improve the tone and appearance of treated tissues in just 1 to 3 treatments, making Thermi an affordable alternative to surgery for many patients.
Benefits of Thermi for skin tightening:
- Little to no downtime. Most patients return to daily activities within 1 to 2 days, if not immediately.
- Safe for all skin types. Unlike lasers, which can negatively affect pigment in darker skin, Thermi’s RF energy is safe for all skin types.
- Results starting with your first treatment. Most patients only need one to three treatments to achieve their goals, depending on the treatment area.
- Gradual changes make it easy to be discreet about your treatments. Final results are typically in place within 3 to 4 months.
- Long-lasting improvements. Because Thermi helps your tissues rebuild naturally, the results can last for many months before a touch-up is needed.
Where can Thermi be used to tighten skin?
We can personalize your Thermi treatment to target your specific concerns—or even address multiple areas—without surgery and with little to no downtime. Dr. Pancholi and our experienced aesthetic team can help you determine the best THERMI treatment your needs during a consultation. Click on the following to learn more about how Thermi can help:
How much does Thermi cost in Las Vegas?
Prices for Thermi at Cosmetic Surgery of Las Vegas begin at $1,200 per treatment session. We also offer several convenient financing options to help you fit your treatment into your budget.
ThermiVa for vaginal tissue remodeling
Pregnancy, childbirth and aging frequently lead to a loss of tone in the vaginal area. Stretched, loose vaginal tissues and sagging labia can cause considerable discomfort and embarrassment, lead to stress incontinence, and even interfere with a woman’s ability to enjoy intimate situations. If you are bothered by any of these issues, ThermiVa can help.
ThermiVa gently and painlessly heats vaginal tissues internally and externally, stimulating increased production of collagen and elastin, which are building blocks of firm, toned and youthful tissues.
Treatments take just 15 to 20 minutes to perform, and most of our patients at Cosmetic Surgery of Las Vegas who’ve had ThermiVa experience noticeable improvements within days after their first treatment. Typically, one to three treatments are sufficient to achieve long-lasting, satisfying results.
Lift & firm around the eyelids
In our experience, Thermi excels with eyelid rejuvenation. We offer the ThermiSmooth Face which offers a non-invasive option to firm lax skin around the eyes without any needles, incisions or downtime. It helps to not only smooth out thin skin around the upper and lower eyelids, but has also been shown greatly improve dry eyes. On average, patients experience great improvements within 1 month of treatment, with final results in 6 to 12 months.
Learn what’s possible with Thermi at a consultation
If you would like to get a noticeably smoother, firmer and younger-looking face, body or both, Thermican help you achieve your goals. Contact us today to schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Pancholi and find out if Thermi is right for you.