Meet Dr. Samir Pancholi
Las Vegas’s Choice for Safety, Skill & Artistry in Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Samir Pancholi is a fellowship-trained cosmetic surgeon in Las Vegas, a diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, and board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Facial Plastic Surgery and the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology.
Since establishing his practice at Cosmetic Surgery of Las Vegas in 2006, Dr. Pancholi has developed a focus on cosmetic breast enhancement and has become one of the nation’s most in-demand cosmetic surgeons for breast augmentation and breast implant revision surgery.
With one of the fastest-growing practices in Las Vegas, patients travel from across the globe to see Dr. Pancholi and benefit from his precise surgical skill, rare understanding of the influence of anatomical variations on surgical outcomes, exceptional safety standards, and ability to achieve truly gorgeous cosmetic surgery results.
A trusted authority in the medical community
Dr. Pancholi is recognized by his peers as a leader in cosmetic surgery research and a vocal advocate for patient safety and the ethical practice of medicine. Currently appointed by the governor of Nevada to a second consecutive term on The Nevada State Board of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Pancholi has held leadership roles in numerous medical societies and served as a guest speaker for both national and for international meetings:
- Nevada State Board of Osteopathic Medicine, 2-Time Governor-Appointed Board Member (2013-2021)
- Faculty & Chairman, 2018 World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Annual Meeting, Vienna, Austria
- Chair to the 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, Federation of State Medical Boards
- Fellow, American Association of Osteopathic Examiners
- Featured Speaker & Presenting Surgeon, 2017 International Symposium of Cosmetic Medicine, Goa, India
- Keynote Speaker, 2016 World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Annual Meeting, Vienna, Austria
- Past-President & Trustee of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (2014-2015)
- Chair to the 2011 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Distinguished speaker by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (2011)
- Guest Editor, The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery (2009)
Fellowship-trained cosmetic surgery specialist
A diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, the only medical board that examines and certifies surgeons exclusively in cosmetic surgery, Dr. Pancholi has achieved the highest level of cosmetic surgery training (fellowship) available from an accredited institution. After graduating from medical school and completing a 1-year surgical internship plus 5-year surgical residency, where he trained in general surgery, facial plastic surgery, and otolaryngology, Dr. Pancholi completed an American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery-accredited Fellowship.This 1-year, full-time program provided dedicated, focused and exclusive training training in all aspects of cosmetic surgery for the breast, body and face.
- Diplomate, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellow, American Osteopathic College of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
Expertise Sought by Patients Worldwide
Dr. Pancholi’s surgical skill, artistic talent, and reputation for providing exceptional patient care extends beyond the Las Vegas community. Patients regularly travel from Los Angeles, Phoenix and throughout the U.S. and Canada to have their procedures with him. As these men and women represent a growing segment of Dr. Pancholi’s practice, he has developed a unique consultation process for out of town patients and maintains close communications with his patients to ensure their safety & well-being before, during, and after surgery.
Inspiring Nevada to Thrive
Dr. Pancholi is proud to be part of the Las Vegas community and a resident of the great state of Nevada. In addition to running his own thriving cosmetic surgery practice, he takes an active interest in helping bolster the entrepreneurial spirit of the city and ensure that Nevada remains a great place to live, work and thrive well into the future.
Pancholi Scholarship for Nevada Educators
A lifelong student and educator, Dr. Pancholi attributes much of his success as a cosmetic surgeon to having amazing teachers who inspired him along the way. He is passionate about supporting our schools and teachers, and in 2018 established the Pancholi Scholarship for Nevada Educators. The scholarship is awarded annually to a Nevada resident pursuing a career path or degree in education.
Launching Las Vegas Award
In 2015, he created the Launching Las Vegas Award, which honors and celebrates Las Vegas startup companies by awarding a cash prize to one local business each year based on votes from community members. Launching Las Vegas is now entering its fourth successful year.
A well-respected figure in the Las Vegas business scene, Dr. Pancholi was selected in 2010 as one of Las Vegas’s “Top 40 Under 40,” one of the youngest surgeons to be recognized for this city-wide award, He was also featured in Las Vegas Luxury Magazine as one of Las Vegas’s Top 3 “Best Dressed Gents,” an honor that speaks to his eye for aesthetic detail, balance and proportion.