Cosmetic Body Procedures
Cosmetic body contouring procedures at Dr. Pancholi’s office are designed to help you achieve the results that diet and exercise have failed to provide. A slimmer profile, a flatter abdomen or chest, and many other possibilities are achievable through these procedures.
Surgical Body Procedures
Dr. Pancholi can employ a wide range of surgical techniques to bring your body proportions back into balance. Whether you are seeking to get your body back to your pre-baby shape after pregnancy, need to tighten & firm your midsection after losing weight, or just need to get rid of your love handles, we can help you achieve your goals:
- Liposuction is a common procedure that selectively removes deposits of body fat.
- Tummy tuck surgery can give you a flatter, firmer abdomen after pregnancy or weight loss.
- Mommy Makeovers are a popular and most effective way to get your pre-baby body back
- Male breast reduction is designed to correct the signs of gynecomastia, i.e. enlarged male breasts.
- Labiaplasty is designed to correct the appearance of an irregular labia
By performing one of these surgeries, Dr. Pancholi can sculpt the body into a more ideal shape – a process that requires an artistic eye and very meticulous training in cosmetic surgery.
Free Consultations for Body Contouring
If there are areas of your body that you find dissatisfying, contact Cosmetic Surgery of Las Vegas for a free consultation with Dr. Samir Pancholi. He will listen closely to your concerns, evaluate your current body characteristics and medical history, and discuss all of your options to help you achieve the look you desire.
Our office is conveniently located in Las Vegas, and easily accessible from Henderson, Summerlin and North Las Vegas. If you live out of town, Dr. Pancholi can conduct your consultation online or over the phone. We routinely have patients from Los Angeles, Phoenix and beyond travel to have cosmetic surgery with Dr. Pancholi. You can read all about traveling to Las Vegas for your procedure in our out of town patients guide.
Please call or contact us online to schedule a consultation with Dr. Pancholi.